Saturday 29 February 2020

Adopting, not buy!!!

My journey of adopting a little dog 😇
It happened 2 years ago i was begging my parents if they could give me a dog but they said no.
I was sad so i asked my aunt and she said yes under one condition😅 it had to be a dog that you could adopt so i agreed and we went to the animal center 🐶
I spended 1 hour to find the perfect dog ( i couldn’t decide caus i wanted all the dogs )
And then i saw bliksem he was a pitbull. I know those kind of dog aren’t populair but i fell in love with him and i couldn’t let him go.
So i asked if i could get that dog and my aunt said yes and it was the happiest moment in my life😍
But one year later i had to say goodbye to him because of cancer it was the saddest day.
I was sad for like a month but i was like he had a good life and i asked my parents if they could get me another dog 🥺
And finally thay said yes so we adopted a berner senner dog and his name is diesel 😊
it’s been 2 years since bliksem died and we still miss him but diesel is a great dog and we wouldn’t replace him for anything 😍

No comments:

Post a Comment